29 Weeks - Shade Maternity Tees

Now that you are expecting you have probably already noticed the lack of affordable & comfortable shirts available. It's pretty easy to find a tee with a funny saying but s simple well fitting white t-shirt.....good luck! I was so thrilled when I found Shade Clothing! They offer a line of solid maternity tops available in 6 styles. The tops fit really well & the are long enough to cover your belly no matter how big that bump gets. Shade's maternity line also uses a thicker fabric that kept everyone from seeing the intimate details of my belly button! The best part? All 6 styles have an amazing price range from $9.99 - $24.99!!

Even if you are not expecting Shade Clothing has a line of great tees, tanks, swimwear, & dresses. I know that the simple white tee that I have from their line has become my go-to top because it's comfy and it matches everything. See what Shade Clothing can offer you!! Below is some pics of me wearing my Shade Maternity Tees:

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

carina said...


You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Carina - Maternity clothing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...