5.15.2008

Skinn Cosmetics


Finding time in my day to apply makeup is rough. Typically if I'm not leaving the house I don't even comb my hair (my hubby is so lucky!!). I am so excited about Color Touch Eye, Cheek & Lip Glow from Skinn. This little product takes care of my whole face in seconds. I rub some on to highlight my cheeks, rub a little on to my eyelids to add some color, and then I put some on my lips for a subtle glow. This product makes me look alive and sun-kissed but it also looks really natural. The best part is it takes about 30 seconds and you're good to go.

I tossed one in my diaper bag and the other in my bathroom. The
Color Touch Eye, Cheek & Lip Glow comes in 7 great shades. It really does create that natural bronzed glow that I hope to achieve this summer. By the way - the price is really affordable and remember it is 3 products in one!! When you visit Skinn check out all the great cosmetics and beauty treatments that they have to offer. I'm dying to try out the Repair C-Plus Copper & Zinc Vitamin Concentrate - this cool little product uses Vitamin C to help erase past skin damage and refine your skin's surface.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...