5.21.2008

I found it - the one cleaning tool I want to use!


I am so excited about the Steamboy T1 Steam Floor Mop! It is the very first mop that I actually don't dread using. I'm kind of infatuated with how clean it gets my floors. I hate swiffers because to me - they always seem to push the dirt around the floor. I don't like to use the wring out mop and bucket because, well, it grosses me out. I think it's nasty to keep using that dirty bucket of water on my floor. In my current kitchen I am stuck with white linoleum and it always looks dirty. I ended up cleaning my floors on my hands and knees with a sponge. It was exhausting and took forever (probably explains why my floors hadn't been cleaned in months). Thus enter the new love of my life - the Steamboy!

This mop is amazing. I can actually see the steam rising off my kitchen floors. I know that they are being sanitized. I am still amazed that I don't have to scrub the floors. I just slowly glide the Steamboy across them and they come out incredibly clean. The mop comes with two cloth pads you can just toss in the washer when you are finished cleaning with them. I don't have to deal with a wet mop and dirty pail of water! All I have to do is run the vacuum through my kitchen to get the crumbs and then I the Steamboy does the rest.

This mop is designed to be used on sealed hardwoods, tiled floors or ceramics. It also has a carpet glide that you can use to clean and deodorize your carpets. Check out the video we made as we we tried out the Steamboy. It's hard to see how clean the floors got with this mop but you have my word "My floors have never been cleaner"!
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...