3.31.2008

Is your baby a rock star?


If you are like me and struggle to find hip clothing for your child, you should definitely check out Baby Rock Apparel. I love their selection of tees and hoodies from sizes 3-6 months to 8T. My little rock star was lucky enough to get to model two of their shirts. He tried out the blue one above, it says "Honor thy mother". I love this tee! The material is so soft and it reminds me of the high end designer tees his daddy always wants. I do wish he understood when wearing this tee he must do as it says though.

He also got to try out a "big bro" tee that is anything but typical. If you are tired of seeing every toddler wearing the same big brother or big sis shirts than you can appreciate the trendy, edgy look of Baby Rock's tees.

Don't worry if you have a little girl because she can rock too! Baby Rock has witty shirts with sayings like "Sorry boys, I only date rock stars" and "Royal Highness, the Queen". My favorite thing about Baby Rock Apparel isn't the sayings on the shirts though, it's the way they design them to look so stylish.

Baby Rock is offering you 20% off their stylish clothing. Enter nowwhatbaby from now till April 30th to get the discount!

Check out our little fashion show video review:

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...