3.12.2008

Combi Cosmo DX Stroller


When it was time for our family trip to Disney, I began searching for a stroller that would be easy for our trip. You spend a lot of time toting the stroller onto trams and buses so I wanted one that was lightweight and simple. I also wanted a storage basket, kid cup holder and a sunshade. I found all of that in the Combi Cosmo DX Stroller. I love this stroller. It is so lightweight and it folds up fast, easy, and small. It barely takes up any space in my trunk and it has an easy strap so you can tote the stroller on your back. Carrying my child's previous bulky stroller was never any option. I could barely lift that stroller system into the back of my car, not to mention it took up most of my trunk. The stroller is available in lots of great bright colors which can help distinguish your stroller from the masses. I loved that it was as easy to use as an umbrella stroller but it still had the ability to recline for naps and a shade to protect from the brutal summer sun. My only complaints would be that I wish it had a cup holder for mom and not just my child and the lower basket is a little difficult to put your stuff in. This stroller was definitely worth the money and to date the only stroller I have owned that I would personally recommend. Give it a try if you want something simple, lightweight and stylish.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...