10.27.2008

Stylish Mom Find - MoxieBee


It's rare that I stumble upon stylish and classy clothing that is also amazingly affordable! MoxieBee is having an awesome sale that lasts through this Friday. The entire store is 60% off so make sure you don't miss out! The top above is the Purple Satin Tie-Neck Halter (on sale for $14.40). This top is very flattering . It flows out just right at your midsection and the tie neck halter is very chic. I love this top with a bulky sweater and skinny jeans for the winter or with black pants for work or an evening out! It works for so many situations.MoxieBee's Cobalt Ruffle Chiffon Cocktail Dress ($27.20) is super cute for all those holiday parties we are soon to be attending. I would love to pair this with a black clutch and thick black tights. It's also versatile enough that it would work for the summer with strappy sandals and gold accessories. The inspiration keeps coming to me as I gaze at this photo.
The Trouser Jeans ($21.60) above are a great classic pair of jeans. The higher waist and wider leg helps to camouflage a tummy. They also give a trendy but mature silhouette that you could wear out or to the office. My mom tried these on in the pictures below and she looks fantastic - gone are the days of the dreaded mom jeans! I was impressed with the quality of the clothing I tried from MoxieBee. They have lots of great tops, dresses, bottoms, and even handbags, shoes, and jewelry. Seriously - check out the sale - the prices are way to good to let them pass you by!

The pictures below are of me and my mother trying out the fantastic clothing from Moxiebee!

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...