12.07.2009

Play with Max & the Wild Things

If you are a fan of the book or the movie - the Where the Wild Things Are video game will be a big hit with you. My favorite things about this game was the beautiful graphics and the soundtrack that went with it. It had the some gorgeous visual appeal that the movie does. The game is not terribly difficult but that is what makes it so perfect for your children. While my son is not quite old enough to play most video games - he really enjoyed just watching while I would play. He would also shout directions at me. I liked that it was a non-violent and imagination stirring game. I really loved that a Wild Thing's hug could heal Max. This would make a fun gift for any little wild thing or king in your life. It's a gorgeous story to watch unfold as you get to live through Max and I am beyond impressed by the creativity in just the graphics alone!
  • Wrap it up: Give the game with the book to make it extra special! Or you could go crazy and find a wolf suit to go with it.
  • Age: 10+
  • Price Tag: $27.99 (on Amazon)
  • Where to buy: Walmart, Target, ToysRUs, GameStop

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...