11.10.2009

Picture storage made easy

We all know that we should back up our photo files. I constantly fear that one day my computer will finally throw in the towel and I will lose all of my digital memories. I mean to burn them on disks and transfer them to my portable hard drive but there are only so many hours in the day. The Picture Keeper does all the work for you. This little gadget connects to your computer via any USB port. Once you have connected it you simply click "start backup" and it will find all the pictures on your computer and save them. You don't have to do anything but connect and click one button. When you re-connect it will only save new or changed photo files since it's last backup. You can even use it on multiple computers. I like to take mine over to my parents & my in-laws and then collect all the great photos they have taken when my boys were hanging with their grandparents. It comes in 4 GB(4,000 photos), 8 GB(8,000 photos), and 16GB(16,000 photos). This would make an amazing gift for anyone who treasures their photos. I think it is also so perfect for grandparents - I know mine have no idea what the word backup means.
  • Wrap it up - This is just the right size for a stocking stuffer. Or if you are giving it as a gift - why not wrap it up with a gift certificate for an online photo printing service. Then they can backup and print some of their favorite photos.
  • Age: Teen+
  • Price Tag: $29.99 - $99.99
  • Where to Buy: Picture Keeper

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...