11.19.2009

Born Free!

A teether that doubles as a gum brush? The silicone teether from BornFree is the easy way to clean plaque and bacteria from your baby's gums. The teether was designed by a pediatric dentist and it's unique shape is also perfect for massaging gums. In addition to being bpa free and it's also free from phthalates and pvc. You can feel safe about your baby chewing on this one. I love the odd the design and the way it fits perfectly into my son's mouth. The sides make for great handles and the 3 different textures make it fun to touch or chew on. You can even toss this one in the fridge to maximize it's soothing power. Something tells me baby would like one of these in their stocking!

I have bought SO many different types of cups for my children. I want something that won't leak (even after it has been used 20 times), something that is easy to clean, and something that is easy for them to use. BornFree's Trainer Cup is all of those things. I have to admit the price tag is a little high at $9.99 a cup but it is seriously worth every cent. I even went out and bought a second one after testing one out. I can't go back to my old sippy cups. This one never leaks! It is so easy to clean. There are no straws with impossible to reach crannies or weird plastic suction pieces I can never put back on correctly. My little boy loves smoothies and many cups will not allow him to get the teeny tiny fruit through the spout - not the case with the soft spout on this cup. It's very easy for him to drink from and still it somehow never leaks. I'm kind of amazed by it! Even my family is - both grandparents commented on how easy it was for him to use the cup and my husband said "wow that is a nice cup". Previously I have never heard any of them even notice what cup my son was using. It's also bpa free too! Think about how many 5 dollar cups you have bought and replaced. Think about how many of them have leaked on your carpet or floor. After you think about that $9.99 does not sound bad at all. Time to toss out the old. I would like a set of these for Christmas please!!
  • Wrap it up: Put the teether in their stocking and the cup would be cute tied with a ribbon. The cup will please moms too!!
  • Age: 6 months+
  • Price Tag: $9.99 each
  • Where to buy: BornFree

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...