10.06.2009

Special savings on gorgeous Hedvig Bourbon Diaper Bags!

I am lusting over the beautiful diaper bags from Hedvig Bourbon. Their unique diaper bags have been designed with strolling in mind. The straps are made to hook onto any stroller handle. The large pockets and the convertible strap make it a practical diaper bag that doesn't compromise on style.

Hedvig Bourbon also offers useful products like a diaper & wipes pouches, stroller liners, a changing clutch, and my personal favorite their Charlotte Bug Net. You have to take a moment to look at that one. I am so impressed with the way they took something that makes me think of a bug infested swamp and made it a beautiful accessory that I want to use on a stroller. I could have really used the Charlotte Bug Net on many an occasion and something tells me that my son would have appreciated the lack of itchy bites on his skin.

Hedvig Bourbon has kindly extended a 20% discount on their entire new 2009 collection when you use the code NWB09 at the checkout! You can check out the full collection and start shopping by clicking here.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...