10.15.2009

Southern Brand

I'm a southerner but I think that anyone could appreciate the humor in the sayings on the tops from Southern Brand. I was cracking up looking through all of their witty options and deciding on just one was pretty tough for me. Southern Brand has clothing for the entire family from Dad to Mom and child to baby. You can choose from thermals, ultra soft tees, and onesies. With winter rapidly approaching I am really loving the thermals for my boys. Some of my favorite Southern Brand sayings are:
  • Riff-Raff
  • Baptized in muddy waters
  • Darn right I got the blues
I applaud the lively minds behind Southern Brand! Please take a moment to check out all they have to offer and to stock up on clothing for your southern side.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...