5.19.2009

Kalencom

I love bags. I was born with a deep desire to carry all my stuff everywhere with me. Bags make that possible and the more stylish the better. Before the birth of my children it was all about handbags and now it is all about diaper bags. My personal favorite - diaper bags that look like handbags! Kalencom has an extensive collection of diaper bags. The Traveler Quilted Diaper Bag is amazing! It has room for all of your stuff and babies. The big front pocket is perfect for tossing your wallet, lip gloss, and phone in. The roomy main pocket has space for everything and several pockets! It even comes with a matching zippered pouch, bottle holder, and changing pad. The stroller straps are a huge help when you are running errands and I love the shoulder strap (removable) because it makes carrying the bag with a baby in hand much easier. This ggorgeous bag is available in 4 colors - chocolate, black, cream, and gold. Whenever I use it I not only get compliments from friends (even those without babies), but I don't struggle to find what I need. This bag makes organization easy. This diaper bag is even AZO free and has no Phthalates/DEHP, DBP, or BOP. Make sure to check out all of the wonderful bags from Kalencom - they have SO many options!

Kalencom also does clothing. Their line of baby apparel is imaginative and fun! The clothing is super soft and your little one is sure to enjoy wearing it. Jackson is modeling the Eleanor Toucan Short Sleeve No Foot Romper. It is made with 100% organic cotton! I love the little toucan peeking out of the front pocket. Babies are supposed to wear bright, creative clothing and you can certainly find it at Kalencom from sleep bags to play clothing to hats & mittens. There are four different collections to choose from - the Eleanor Toucan, the Eleanor Penguin, the Banana Monkey, or the Sugar & Spice. Kalencom makes high quality vivid clothing for your little one! New Orleans based Kalencom is certain to have something for every parent. I am very impressed with the design and quality of everything I have seen from this wonderful company. You can check out the wide selection by visiting Kalencom here!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...