5.04.2009

Affinitas Intimates

The intimate collection for Affinitas Intimates is not only sexy and beautiful, it's affordable. Everything in the collection ranges from $8 - $35 and where lingerie is concerned that is pretty impressive. Every time I go in Victoria's Secret I suffer from sticker shock and leave with nothing. This probably explains why the majority of my underwear comes from Walmart. However, now that I have gotten the opportunity to see some of the Affinitas collection I am obsessed. It's well made and so flattering. They have done an amazing job of adding the little details that can make intimates so beautiful. I love all of the lace they use on some of the gorgeous pieces. The collection includes bras, panties, camisoles, babydolls, and even bustiers. My personal favorites are the Ingrid Triangle Bra with it's adorable soft lace ruffles and the Samantha Half Padded Bra with it's sweet frilly straps and sexy lace cups. It's amazing how much better I feel about my body when I have on intimates that are so glamorous. You can check out the full Affinitas collection here and you can also find a store near you. Husbands take note - this is a Mother's Day gift that keeps on giving. Try wrapping some selections from Affinitas Intimates and taking mom out for a romantic hotel stay!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...