4.06.2009

Barney's Top 20 Countdown

If your child loves the fun songs that Barney provides Barney: Top 20 Countdown is the perfect DVD for your entertainment library. It's filled with 20 of every one's favorite Barney songs like "If I live under the sea" and "One, two, buckle my shoe". My eldest son likes to dance manically about the room and sing along with Barney: Top 20 Countdown and it does a surprisingly good job of captivating my 7 month old. The dancing and happy songs engage your child and teach them at the same time. Barney isn't my favorite video to watch but anything that keeps my son from asking "why" for a whole 52 minutes and does it without filling his mind with useless mush has my vote! You can get your own copy of Barney: Top 20 Countdown for only $9.49.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...