3.09.2009

Strawberry Shortcake Happily Ever After


Strawberry Shortcake: Happily Ever After is now out of DVD and it's a great movie to share with your little one. I had a little trouble getting my train obsessed 3 year old to fall in love with this sweet story but it somehow roped me in. I had to know what would happen in both of the stories. I have a feeling this DVD would be a huge hit with any female under 10 in your life. The classic Strawberry Shortcake we grew up with has received a more modern makeover but the messages are still inspiring. This DVD sang out the moral messages we could all use a reminder of like not jumping to conclusions and being yourself without letting others try and change you! You can pick up your own adorable DVD filled with the adventures of the little dessert beauty & her friends for only $12!

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...