2.19.2009

A stylish break for your wallet


4 for $20 or 4 for $30 - Fabulous prices! Everyone needs basic tops for your wardrobe. Nine times out of ten I reach for my favorite comfy tank to wear. I can't stand having my stomach show and the short dresses from Americas Basics make the perfect long tops. They have 5 different short dress styles to choose from and I am loving ALL of them! Typically I buy a pack of men's undershirt tanks but now that I have tried out America's Basics Long Tank/Mini Dress I don't think I can settle for less. The length is fantastic. The fit is perfect. It washes well. It comes in 4 colors and you can get 4 for only $30. I am not teasing you - the prices are phenomenal!






All of your bases are covered - you can get items from tees, to a tank, to blouses, polos, even leggings. I am very impressed with the quality you get for your buck. The vast majority of the items from Americas Basics can be combined to order for either 4 for $20 or 4 for $30. You will always need basic pieces for your wardrobe and with prices like this you can stock up. Perfect for mom's who don't want to spend a great deal on clothing because their children are always tugging at the sleeves, spitting up on it, or or rubbing their peanut butter grin on the hem. You'll look cute and have no breakdown when it is destructed by your munchkins - they are also the perfect layering pieces. I never want to take my Americas Basics off! Check out Americas Basics and do a little shopping - by my count you could get 8 shirts for $40-$60 or 12 shirts for $60-$90 or even 16 shirts for $80 - $120!! Seriously, I still can't get over the prices! I would type more but my concentration is focused on deciding what else to order from Americas Basics!!Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite thing about this company is the every-size & figure models!

Anonymous said...

Hoping some will see this link, I'm walking in the March for babies this May.

hoping to get the word out and raise some money for a worthy cause.

http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=131038658&u=Mish520

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...