2.02.2009

IPlay Babywear

Perhaps you have heard of iplay babywear? If you haven't you are missing out. They have a huge selection of unique & high quality clothing for your little one. Their extraordinary clothing collection ranges from swimwear to rainwear to winterwear. No matter what the temperature is you can find the right outfit from iplay babywear. I love the Poncho you see pictured above! Not only is it made of super soft fleece but it is lined with velour fur. I would love to have a blanket made from the same materials. Babies get to wear the most luxiourous clothing. Besides the comfort value - this thing is warm and it makes buckling you little one into their car seat so much easier. The poncho style makes it easy to remove and takes away the hassle of arm holes, zippers, and snaps without sacrificing the warmth.

They couldn't have come up with a better name for this one because it certainly makes me want to cuddle my little guy. The Cuddlesuit is so snuggly and soft! It's made from plush fleece with a knit lining and a velour fur trim. This will keep your little one incredibly warm - it even has built in hand covers. The unique design features double zippers which make removal quick & easy. I love the little ears and the tiny poof tail on the back!

Ok- I know I kinda missed the December month with this one but I just had to show you how adorable the Santa Hug Me is! So put this one in your bookmarks and make sure to order one just in time for the next holiday season. It's made with velour fleece and velour fur - this one is SO soft. The european swaddling design even comes made with built in booties. This is the perfect outfit for babies first Santa picture!

I saved my favorite for last! I LOVE the Organic Crawlers & Tees. They are so much fun! They are made with 100% organic cotton making them soft, durable, and easy to wiggle about in. My little guy refuses to keep his socks on so it's nice to be able to put on an outfit that has the socks built in. When your little one is learning crawling or just trying to crawl - they need warmth & protection on their knees but bulky pants or jeans can make it difficult to bend - the Organic Crawlers are a great solution. I just adore the little tail on the backs! You can get a set in zebra, giraffe, bee, or ladybug. SO CUTE!

You have to take a second to browse the full selection of options from iplay babywear. You can purchase directly through their site by clicking here and right now if you spend $50 you get a free yoga diaper bag! The clothing from iplay babywear captures so many things I look for in baby clothing - comfort, durability, cuteness, whimsy, and fun!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...