1.28.2009

Diaper Bag Buddy

Align Center
As a mother it is hard to keep up with everything. I thought it was rough when I only had one child but now that I have two - I'm lucky if I remember to wear shoes. Babies need a lot of stuff - from diapers, extra clothing, bibs, toys, blankets, burp cloths, etc... When I saw the Diaper Bag Buddy from Me4kidz I thought how much could possibly be inside this little thing? I was amazed at all it contains!


The Diaper Bag Buddy keeps you stocked with 15 items that are perfect for any baby need that might arise. You'll find Organic Diaper Rash Cream, Natural Aloe Vera Gel Pack, Organic Face & Body Moisturizer, Latex Free Junior Bandages, Organic Shampoo & Body Wash, Natural Tush Wipes, and even a one time use Thermometer. Pretty impressive for something so compact! I really like that so many of the products are organic and natural. Me4kidz even made the case out of 100% recyclable & lead free material. In terms of the item that appeals to me most - I would have to say the thermometer. I can't tell you how many times my child has felt warm and I had wished that I had a thermometer with me. It's just not something you would usually think to pack.

Having all of these items pre-packaged up nice and neat is such a huge help for me. I always have mine in my diaper bag and I feel so much more prepared. Plus the small size frees up so much space in my bag. Who really needs to tote the full size version of most of these products? With the Diaper Bag Buddy you are prepared but not overstocked and any spare space you can make in a diaper bag is a blessing! You can get a two pack of Diaper Bag Buddies for only $14 - check out Me4kidz to get your own or stop by your local Babies 'R Us.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...