11.23.2008

Belly Fish


Nursing pillows are such a help with supporting your baby & providing you both with comfort. Belly Fish has come up with the ingenious idea to combine a nursing pillow and a nursing cover. They even thought to make it really portable. This pillow can fold into half it's size and you use the snaps to hold it in place which makes it easy to store under the stroller or toss over your shoulder. My favorite thing about this pillow is the way it has built in privacy. You simply snap the cover unto the neck strap while nursing and you have created a discreet nursing space. Need to swap sides? Simply unsnap and then snap the fabric up on the other side - you don't even have to move the pillow. The pillow is available in 6 chic fabrics and they are all machine washable.

I have been using the Belly Fish pretty much everywhere we go lately. It is a lifesaver with my squirming 3 month old. He feels like he has all the comforts of home and am no longer fearful of someone catching glimpse of his lunch. The Belly Fish is very easy to use and I think it's great that they have thought to combine two useful products. Thanks to this I have one less item to remember to pack! Visit Belly Fish to see the available fabrics and to pick one up for yourself. Below are a few pictures of me using our Belly Fish.
Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

jamaise said...

That is soo stinkin perfect. There were so many times I could've used a belly fish. I'll keep it in mind though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...