11.20.2008

En Pointe!


Pamper her with the beautiful line of ballet inspired products En Pointe. I love everything about this line right down to the packaging. Although I was a ballet lesson drop out I absolutely love the graceful dance from the shoes to the tutus! I think it is so much fun to find a quality skincare line that shares that elegance - the products are named after ballet terms and even have the definition on the package. You can choose from products like the Pas de Trois Age Delay Eye Solution, or the Fouetté Firming Moisturizer.

I tried out the Pirouette Bamboo Microderm. It uses a unique blend of exfoliants like bamboo & sugar to gently remove your skin's surface cells. The end result reveals a more radiant & youthful complexion. You get professional results in the comfort of your bathroom, plus the price is much less steep than a spa. It is also paraben-free. When I used it it made my skin glow and it also made me feel revived. All you have to do is apply a little to your skin while it is damp and rub it in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes - then wash off. It's as easy as washing your face!

The whole line was created by Dr. Christine Rodgers. She has 20 years experience as a plastic surgeon and she created this line to respond to the needs of many of her patients. It helps with problems like fine lines, skin pigmentation, redness, and irritation.
I think the products from En Pointe would make a beautiful gift for any girl - especially if she likes ballet! How cute would it be to package some of these luxurious gifts with a the Nutcracker ballet DVD and tie it with a big pink ribbon?Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...