10.29.2008

Busted Tees


It took me forever to narrow down a few favorite t-shirts from Busted Tees. They have a huge selection of tops and I dare you to look at them all without laughing. You can get sizes for men, women, and children - which is great for one stop shopping. Another thing to love - the prices! All of their tees are under $20 and they even have some on sale for $12 (I'm thinking Christmas gifts...). I almost forgot to mention my favorite thing about Busted Tees - the t-shirts actually fit. A lot of the tees are printed on American Apparel shirts, which fit great and wash well. It's nice to be able to buy a fun tee and for it to look flattering on you too.

Check out the pictures below of Connor & I wearing our Busted Tees. O - and you seriously need to go visit their site and try to look at all the tops without letting a laugh out. I really do dare you!
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...