9.09.2008

Big Design Small Sizes


It's such a struggle for me to find bedding for a boy that I think is cute & contemporary. The baby world is full of adorable items for girls but since I am not really a fan of traditional baby boy patterns I am usually out of luck. When my 3 year old was born I ended up making all of his bedding because I couldn't find what I wanted. Enter Super Natural Baby - the San Fransisco based company has created vivid, funky designs that I am loving!
Super Natural Baby has lots to offer from ponchos to bedding - yet my personal favorite is the quilts. The hand screen printed designs are unique and modern. The quilts are also roomy enough for you child to continue to use as they grow. The quilt is also just the right thickness to use for tummy time but not too heavy for a fall blanket. You can also purchase the coordinating bed set to go with your favorite quilt!
Another thing to make sure you see from Super Natural Baby is the changing pads - the bright colors are fantastic! They almost make you want to change a diaper if only to show off your stylish pad. Take the time to visit their site and to see what some talented artists have created to keep you little one surrounded by creativity.Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

Matt said...

HE IS CUTE. congratulations! :)

Sophie said...

Congrats! Jackson is beautiful, I can't wait to meet him.

Sophie said...

oops i used my moms account!

Sophie said...

sorry...

Sophie Ellermets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...