6.19.2008

Boo Shampoo & Condtitioner


So Cozy has a fantastic line of hair care products for your child. The Boo! shampoo and conditioner are two of my favorites because they have been formated to protect your child's hair from lice. Fortunately, I have never had lice and neither has my son but I still want to do what I can to prevent it from happening. I thought that lice repeling shampoo would smell gross and be harsh on your hair but So Cozy has come up with a formula that does neither. The scent is the delightful aroma of fresh tea and the shampoo/conditioner are gentle enough to use daily. It contains no harsh chemicals and includes aloe (to soothe your scalp) and panthenol (to add shine + body). Bottom line for me is that Boo! Shampoo/Conditioner works great and it keeps nasty lice from hitching a ride home with my little boy. What more could I ask for?

Another So Cozy favorite of mine is the Fruity Delight Detangler & Leave in Conditioner. Connor doesn't have enough hair to use this sweet smelling product so what choice did I have but to make it my own. I am plagued with constant tangles and this detangler was a huge help for me. I figure if it can get the tangles out of my damaged and dyed hair - it could work wonders on a little girl. The formula is made to condition, strengthen, thicken, protect, and smooth frizzy hair. I put it on when I get out of the shower and after I blow dry my hair it is so soft and silky. So Cozy has a whole line of styling products for you little one - Kooky Kiwi Styling Cream & Groovy Grape Styling Gel sound like good ways to make getting ready fun! Visit So Cozy to see what they have to offer you!!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...