10.22.2009

Which Demeter Scent would you pick?

Our award for best scents goes to Demeter Fragrance. Their collection of amazing scents has over 250 scent options ranging from things like sugar cookie to baby powder. All of their scents are 95% natural and contain no artificial colors or phthalates. If you are looking for a specific scent this is the right company for you. The scent library was like being a kid in a candy shop for me. It was way to much fun browsing all of the options. I still can't get over the sheer amount of choices. They are the perfect place to find a gift for someone for any occasion. How perfect would the Baby Powder be for a baby shower? Or the Funeral Home for a 50th birthday party? I really struggled narrowing down to a few favorites but currently my top picks are:

Vanilla Cake Batter (my very favorite!!!) - it's just such a comforting, delicious smell. It takes me back to when my mom would bake a cake for my birthday. I love smelling that scent on my skin throughout the day!

Marshmallow - The scent is light and smells faintly of sweet vanilla and sugar. It makes me think of making smores & camping trips or baking Rice Krispie Treats

Hershey's Special Dark - Yes, I have a sweet tooth and smelling like the rich, dark chocolate bars I used to eat at Christmas is such a treat. I love this thick, exotic scent. It does make me crave chocolate every time I wear it though!

Apple Pie - It smells just as you would want it to; just like grandma made it. The delicious aroma of sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, flaky pastry, and granny smith apples.

Mulled Cider - This is so perfect for fall and winter. The scent instantly reminds me of the holiday season. It smells of apples, cinnamon, and spices....makes me want to bob for apples.

You can view all the fragrance options by visiting Demeter Fragrance. What scent is your favorite?Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...